SeceuroGlide Classic Roller Garage Door
- Our roller garage doors are manufactured from tough twin – walled aluminium slats.
- A unique end plate system ensures the door closes securely each time and cannot be lifted open once shut.
- The SeceuroGlide Classic Roller Garage door has insulating properties that can reduce energy bills by keeping draughts out in Winter and also protect from the heat in Summer.
- Its space saving vertical roller operation allows for your vehicle to be parked right up to your garage door, unlike traditional “up & over “ doors that can cause potential driving hazards.
- Valuable overhead storage space is not compromised because a full box, that completely conceals the roll, can be fitted to the outside of the garage.
- Low Maintenance
- SeceuroSense Control Unit combines a courtesy light with both remote and push button control functions.
- Optical Safety Edge
- Manual override is provided as standard ensuring you will never be accidentally locked in your garage in the event of a power cut
- Vacation mode, activated by your hand transmitter, prevents an intruder from operating the door from inside using the receiver unit’s control panel
- 19mm thick insulated slats compared to 13mm thickness of other budget doors on the market
SeceuroGlide Excel Roller Garage Door
- The SeceuroGlide Excel Roller Garage Door is both Police and Insurance Approved. Tested to the rigorous LPS 1175 burglary resistance standard, the door is certified to resist attacks that mimic common burglary methods using commercially available tools such as knives, levers and screwdrivers. Operated by the Loss Prevention Certification Board (LPCB), the UK’s leading independent certification body, the standard is recognised and endorsed by 16 organisations, including the Association of British Insurers and the Association of Chief Police Officers.
SeceuroGlide Compact Roller Garage Door
- The SeceuroGlide Compact Roller Garage Door is ideal for those garages that have limited space above the opening. A slimmer lath means that only 205mm is required above the opening. The compact garage door can be fitted in front or behind the garage opening or space permitting within the opening itself