INSULATED ROLLER SHUTTER – Choose me if:
- You wish to achieve thermal insulation standards
- You want to save money on heating costs
- Maintaining an internal environment is important
- Keeping noise in or out is a consideration
- Fast opening/closing would be an advantage
- The door can be frequently used
Hardened steel insulated 3 phase door.
- The special ‘full hard’ steel makes this profile especially resistant to damage and reduces deflection.
- With the option of interior and exterior identical colour coating our insulated shutter can easily be blended into the look of any building.
- Also available with a galvanised finish.
Thermal and Acoustic Insulation
- Minimal thermal bridges and the use of fine-pored PU rigid foam infill ensure good thermal insulation.
- Curtain and sealing technology used around the entire shutter reduce noise from both inside and outside.
- Heat transmission performance for the 95 mm single slat profile 3.9 W/(m2 K)